Gerry Michaels just tagged me in what is a really cool and fun post. This is a way for us to get to know one another on a more personal level. I am game and hope my fellow AR friends whom I have tagged will play along as well!
What is YOUR Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) is 2011. I'd also like to know more about you, and your background, what is it about you that makes this BHAG so important? What experiences are you bringing with you into 2011 that will make this BHAG work? So I'm asking you to please share 5 or 6 things about yourself, and then tag.
(please paste the above paragraph into your post as you are tagged)
1. In fourth grade I won the spelling bee. It's my claim to fame and probably one of the reasons why I get peeved when there, they're, their, your, you're, lose, loose and separate are used or spelled incorrectly.
2. I was born in Bay Shore, NY and I've always been an avid Yankees fan. They came to Seattle this summer and I got not one but two balls from the bullpen coach. My debit card has a Yankees symbol on it and I get a ton of $%@# for it but I LOVE them!
3. My favorite movie of all time is Beaches; I can recite the whole movie word for word. I've seen it over 100 times (no joke) and it's gets me every single time....right when Bette begins "Wind Beneath My Wings" the tears start coming.
4. One of my goals for 2011 is to use my filter and think before shouting out the first thing that comes to mind. This is hard for me as I'm the middle of 3 girls and the loudest one usually wins.
5. You will see more informal blog posts from me this year. I am moved by the stories shared here and hope to do the same.