I'm sad to report I did not win $777K like I had in my dream leading up to my trip but I had a blast. It was mid to high 90's each day and felt so good! Seattle has taken a turn for the cold as of late....had to actually turn my heat on last night.
- Love at the Mirage, the Cirque show. From beginning to end it was amazing. The Beatles rock my soul and to have a crazy stimulating show played out to their tunes was above perfect. All you need is love baby!
- Dinner at Olives at the Bellagio. 9:30 dinner so the fountain show goes off every 15 minutes and you are literally right there. The Scallops were fantastic with roasted beets and pea polenta.
- Poolside. I used Priceline for the first time ever and winded up at the Monte Carlo. Not the nicest hotel on the strip but not bad. Laying by the pool and taking a dip when the sun got too hot was just exactly what I needed. I'm all up to date on my gossip, thanks US Weekly and fresh out of SPF 50.
- Shopping. Vegas has the best shopping....not the best prices but definitely the best selection. It's easy to get lost at the Forum at Caesars.
- Nine Steakhouse at the Palms. When I see scallops on the menu there might as well be nothing else on it. This funky hidden gem at the Palms was a perfect hotspot to kick off the night.
I was so happy to come home to a full inbox of emails regarding the September 30 in 30. You guys did AWESOME and I'm so proud of each and every one of you. This is not easy, vacations, sickness and life gets in the way but you somehow found a way to get them all in. Pat yourselves on the back!!!! We have some new contests out there and another one starting tomorrow so be sure to check out the Contest tab in the blue bar above.
What's going on with this Redfin debacle? I know tons of people are searching for info on it so I hope you are all blogging about AR and how fabulous this Community is. No better time than the present to do it.
Can you believe I still have the old school iPhone? I was looking forward to the the new iPhone 5 but it sounds like it's just an updated iPhone 4. Is it worth it?
Yanks tonight, game 4. Verlander was on fire last night and then we tied it up only to lose by one run. I'm not going to lie....I'm very anxious about tonight's game. We're still in Detroit and they've been looking good. Come on Yanks....you can do it boys!!!!!